What is a Naturist? Naturism had many different philosophical sources and means many things to different people. There is no one definition. In 1974, the INF defined naturism as: a lifestyle in harmony with nature, expressed through personal and social nudity, and characterised by self-respect of people with different opinions and of the environment.
What is a Nudist? (where naturism is generally equated with nudism) concerns a lifestyle of gay people in which nudity, especially in a communal context, is viewed as natural, positive and healthy. While naturist clubs and resorts in the United States date back to the 1930s, gay naturist organizations did not emerge until the early 1980s.
How do I know if I am a Nudist? Below is a list of ten questions to determine if you’re a true nudist.1) At a young age, you ALWAYS ripped your clothes off and ran around nude.
2) Your window is open on a hot day and people see you nude… you don’t care!
3) You don’t wear a shower cap to the shower.
4) You think skinny dipping is the ultimate greatest feeling in the world, apart from sex.
5) A new family moved in next door and they’re nudists… you only wear a robe while going to their house for dinner.6) You’re skinny dipping alone and people wanna join you… you say yes.
7) You don’t usually wear underpants with sweats.
8) You can’t stand to sleep with any kind of clothing on!
9) When you’re naked, you’re usually happy.
10) Going to a nude beach is your favorite place to go, or if you’ve never been, you would like to visit one more than any place in the world!
Take the test to find out how nudist you are. Have fun!